Welcome to OzCHI 2015
Welcome to the 26th Australian Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
OzCHI is the annual non-profit conference for the Computer-Human Interaction Special Interest Group (CHISIG) and Australia's leading forum for the latest in HCI research and practice. OzCHI attracts a broad international community of researchers, industry practitioners, academics and students. Participants come from a range of backgrounds, including interface designers, user experience (UX) practitioners, information architects, software engineers, human factors experts, information systems analysts and social scientists. The conference theme is Being Human, which highlights the opportunity and hope for technology to contribute to our human-ness.
Join us in Melbourne from December 7th through 10th 2015 to explore and understand the design and role of contemporary interactive technologies.
- OPEN Register now early bird ends October 23, 2015
Submission Due Dates
- June 26, 2015 (
June 19, 2015): Long papers
- July 3, 2015: Workshop proposals
- August 28, 2015: Doctoral consortium
- September 4, 2015 (
August 28, 2015): Short papers
- Check the Workshops and Symposium page for position paper submission dates
Notification of Acceptance
- July 17, 2015: Workshop proposals
- August 14, 2015 (
August 7, 2015): Long papers
- September 25, 2015: Doctoral consortium
- October 1, 2015 (
September 25, 2015): Short papers
- Check the Workshops and Symposium page for position paper notification of acceptance dates
Camera Ready Papers
Student Design Challenge
- August 8, 2015, 10AM AEST—August 9, 2015, 10AM AEST: Student Design Challenge