Welcome to OzCHI 2015
Welcome to the 26th Australian Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
OzCHI is the annual non-profit conference for the Computer-Human Interaction Special Interest Group (CHISIG) and Australia's leading forum for the latest in HCI research and practice. OzCHI attracts a broad international community of researchers, industry practitioners, academics and students. Participants come from a range of backgrounds, including interface designers, user experience (UX) practitioners, information architects, software engineers, human factors experts, information systems analysts and social scientists. The conference theme is Being Human, which highlights the opportunity and hope for technology to contribute to our human-ness.
Join us in Melbourne from December 7th through 10th 2015 to explore and understand the design and role of contemporary interactive technologies.
Submission Due Dates
- June 19, 2015: Long papers
- July 3, 2015: Workshop proposals
- August 28, 2015: Short papers, doctoral consortium, and workshop position papers
Notification of Acceptance
- July 17, 2015: Workshop proposals
- August 7, 2015: Long papers
- September 25, 2015: Short papers, doctoral consortium, and workshop position papers