OzCHI 2022 will take place in Canberra, Australia in November/December 2022 and will be hosted by the Australian National University.
OzCHI is the annual non-profit conference for the Computer-Human Interaction Special Interest Group (CHISIG) and Australia's leading forum for the latest in HCI research and practice. OzCHI attracts a broad international community of researchers, industry practitioners, academics and students. Participants come from a range of backgrounds and include interaction designers, user experience (UX) practitioners, information architects, software engineers, human factors experts, information systems analysts and social scientists.
The theme of OzCHI 2022 is "connected creativity", this year we want to acknowledge the value of connections between researchers, technologies, society and country and the creative expressions of these connections. To emphasise this theme we are introducing a special creativity track for OzCHI 2022 to present creative computing works including art, games, media and music that connect with and extend human-computer interaction.
All times are in Anywhere on Earth (AoE) time zone. When the deadline is day D, the last time to submit is when D ends AoE.
Check your local time in AoE.
17 June 202224 June 2022: Papers due
- 8 August 2022: Papers notifications
- 2 September 2022: Papers publication ready
LBW, Case Studies and Creativity Track
- 12 August 2022: LBW, Case Studies and Creativity Track due
- 26 September 2022: LBW and Case Studies notifications
- 10 October 2022: LBW and Case Studies publication ready
- 15 July 2022: Workshop proposals due
- 12 August 2022: Workshop proposals notifications
- 2 September 2022: Workshop website to be published
- 10 October 2022: Workshop position papers due
- 31 October 2022: Notification to participants on acceptance to workshop
(Organisers must notify participants of acceptance at least seven days before the conference Early Registration Deadline)