This year’s conference is held at the University of South Australia City West Campus.
City West is a modern, vibrant campus located amidst Adelaide's educational and cultural precinct. With innovative learning facilities and a range of research activities across the disciplines, City West also enjoys a reputation as being part of a world-class arts precinct.
City West campus is just a short stroll along North Terrace from Adelaide Railway Station. It’s also easily accessible by bus, with many routes stopping on North Terrace, or a block away on Currie Street
Transport from Adelaide airport Adelaide Airport is approximately 12km from the Adelaide Central Business District. Click here to see a map showing the location of Adelaide Airport.
There are several transport options from the airport to your accommodation:
- Private shuttle buses. See the Adelaide Airport website for contact details.
- Public busses. See the Adelaide Metro website for routes and timetables. You will need a “single zone ticket” (AUD$4.10, can be bought on board the bus) to travel to the city.
- Taxi cabs. See the Adelaide Metro website for names and telephone numbers of Adelaide’s taxi cab companies.
Transport and information within Adelaide.
- The conference accommodation is within walking distance of the conference venue.
- For delegates who wish to experience more of Adelaide, the Adelaide Metro website has a full list of bus, train, and tram routes and timetables.
- The Adelaide Central Business District has a free shuttle bus service, the 99B and 99C loops. Both services have stops outside the OZCHI venue, and run from approximately 8am to 6pm.
- Tourist information is available at the Visitor Information Centre in the Rundle Street Mall.